Hyrup

Hyrup

Friday, January 11, 2013

No good deed...

Goes unpunished! The main thing I would do with more money is more random acts of kindness!! I love doing this!!
Every single day our crosswalk lady is out in front of the school making sure kids get across safe.. And it has been freezing! So today to bought her some hot chocolate... She seriously had tears in her eyes and kept going "thank you, you didn't have to do that" but I did!! She has been out there before and after school every day... In the high heat to the below cold!!!
People who keep our kids safe need more appreciation!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh your so nice!!! i dont care what the kids say!!! love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have someone that will stop and give me hot chocolate also. so nice when it is freezing out. really makes my day. good job toni!!!!!!!!! love you

    ReplyDelete