Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brooklynism

Me: Brooklyn eat your dinner, you are the last one at the table again
B: but mom my tummy hurts
Me: ok then you better go get your jammies on and go to bed
B: but why
Me: well if you are sick you need to sleep
B: but I am not sick, my tummy just hurts and at school my teacher said I don't have to eat or go to bed when my tummy hurts
Me: really? I don't think so--eat!!
B: but mom GOD said I do not have to eat if my tummy hurts
Me: oh he did, I didn't hear him
B: well he only talks to me, when you and Kyndal are in the other room
Me: Oh yeah...what did he tell you
B: that if my tummy hurts I don't have to eat and I don't have to go to bed

Shaking my head...I guess I can not argue with God!!!

2 comments: