Ok back to the gym for me...I know I know I do this every January BUT I MUST stay at it!!! I am hoping to get into a routine--and for me once I am in a routine with it--I will stick with it!! I am putting K in the gym daycare so I am good to go on Mon, Tues and Wed!! I am really excited to get going and feeling better!!!
One of my goals or wants this year is to Run (or walk) 5ks...I am hoping to improve my time each time!! First one is Feb 9th in Fruita!!!!
The gym does a 12 week challenge BUT they charge you for it--not in my budget SO I am doing it myself..today I weighed, measures and took before pics (well I made Zach take them--now that is punishment right there--taking pics of your fat mom in a bikini hahahah)
NOW my biggest downfall is that I have this LOVE for food, and when I think of dieting--it makes me eat more--lol So instead of a "diet" I am just gonna go with smaller portions and better options!! and not deprive my self!!
Alright enough talk about this.....gonna get out there and get it done!!
Wish me luck and pray pray pray
Poor Zach, first shopping for underwear with Grandma, now this! Will pray for SUCCESS
ReplyDeleteHa Ha gma took him under-roo shopping!!! thats great.. toni i will watch the girls any time for you!! just let me know!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do this Toni!
ReplyDelete