Hyrup

Hyrup

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Work It

Pinned Image
I am still at a 16 minute mile and was all depressed about it
but this made me feel better!!!
So I have to brag a little about myself here...
I have been at the gym at least 3 times a week for the past month, and I have made it to spin class every week--wooo

Pinned Image
This is sssoooo true foe me!!
Sometimes it is very hard for me to get mortivated and I have no one to work out with to push me and I have a problem pushing myself, so the classes seem to keep that push!!!

Oh yeah and down 6lbs...it's not much (I am very impatient with this) but a loss is a loss!!!

Pinned Image
I am putting this on the fridge hahah

1 comment:

  1. After Mason I had pre-baby weight to lose (I was fortunate to lose almost all my baby weight after 6 months) and it took 6 months to lose 20 pounds, but once I was there it felt pretty darn good! It takes just a little bit here and there to add up to your goal, but every little bit helps and is a success!

    ReplyDelete