Hyrup

Hyrup

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I tried...

So a few months back I talked to my Dr about my not being able to loose weight no matter what I do...and he thinks it might be my happy pill ugh
SO I thought I could be good enough to stop taking it..well I think I am wrong, it's not that I am not happy, just overwelmed with life I think, and surrounded by too many negative people or stupid people everywhere...
So I have not been taking it for 2 weeks but decided this morning to start taking it again and call the dr Monday to see about a different one (so I can loose some weight) I thought with exercising and eating better would help--um NO
By the end of this week, I have been irritated with EVERYTHING adn ANYTHING, people, things, drivers, kids, animals and so on..wanting to cry and lash out about everything... My mind is racing, thinking too much about things and people that I should not be caring at all about, I have been having the strangest dreams ever--so I get very restless sleeping, I am sssooo tired and shouldnt be!!
So jusge me if you will, It is all about me on this one (well and the fact if you are stupid enough around me I might kill you--lol)

5 comments:

  1. No shame in that game, Girl. Hope you can find something that works better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Toni! Maybe you will be able to find something else that can help

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to just breathe and remember its the little things in life that matter. try taking B6 vitamins, it really helped me long ago when you girls were little. hang in there it will be okay!!!!love you

    ReplyDelete