ugh so I finally got sick of looking into Q's room and seeing a mess....So today I tackled it!! Quintin is a pack rat!! He reminds me of Tinkerbell who likes to "collect" lost things...seriously--string, paper clips, balls of paper, you name it--it was probably in there!!
SO 2 LARGE trash bags of trash, a LARGE trash bag of donatable stuff and I think we are close--it is a work in progress!!
 |
| before |
 |
| Before |
 |
| nasty stinky sock--does he not know where the laundry room is??? |
 |
| how many deodorants do you need??? |
 |
| After--still working |
 |
| much better |
you are a brave brave woman! LOL
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found the source of the weird odors!! Good job!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Jillian is the same way! Drives me nuts! Our upstairs had an awful odor once..came from her room. Cauliflower from her lunch bag and she was lazy and threw it in her trash can in her room..UGH!!
ReplyDeleteHow does Q like it?
ReplyDelete