Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Spoon

It's back!!! Now I am sure some think this is horrible but I have one of those STRONG WILLED children so after we have exhausted all options it is necessary!!

So this said child refuses to eat, then throws a fit--so today I got the spoon out, swatted once (lightly-but you would have thought I beat her) then sent her to her room until she wanted to eat...then same thing at dinner but this time she ran to her room as soon as I got the spoon out!!

Yep you may have guessed it B is that strong willed child...it is funny how each child is different. Zach never needed the spoon, Quintin had his own for years, Aydan never needed it-time outs worked for him and now this flower child!!

Please pray for my patience!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh the wooden spoon...I never got that back in the day ;) Good luck mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe I actually had to threaten Cora with a spoon today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhys lives in fear of the wooden spoon! She has seen her siblings after and encounter. **and of course we don't beat them with it but, they act like they are dying!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinn says you should knit a "Spoon Holster"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broke many a spoon on Caity's back side over the years!

    ReplyDelete