Hyrup

Hyrup

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Lets review

SO this year hasnt been the greatest for us--we did have some great things but our biggest problem (of course) was MONEY :(  BUt Lets recap

January:
Aydan swallowed antifreeze, which ended us racing to the hospital for a 2 day stay--all turned out good
Miss Alyssa turned 1, but we were too far away to celebrate
Our house got forlosed on and we had to move (while I was 8 months prego)
Febuary: (a big month)
Got into a new house (better location--blessing in descise??)
Miss Kyndal came into the world on 2-8
March:
Zach turned 14 (yikes)
April:
track AND baseball start
May:
Aydan graduated Preschool
Zach graduated 8th grade
Summer begins!!
June:
Relay for Life race and fundraising
Sara and her boys came to visit
Ian got a motorcyle
B and A had swimming lessons
July:
Aunt Quinnie and Maddie an down on the 4th for one last hoohaw by the pond
Domma and Doppa moved away..far far away :(
Z & A traveled with then to Texas
We went to Ks and Tx
August:
School starts!!
Zach starts high school, Aydan kindergarden and B preschool
Aydan turns 5
Brooklyn turns 3
Football starts
September:
Lots of Football
Soccer for Aydan starts
Miss Kaylynn is born (to Lierin and Matt) on 9-10
October:
Pumpkin patch
Halloween parades and trick or treating (A-skeleton, B-butterfly, K pumpkin)
football winds down
November:
Miss Maddie turns 2 (but we miss the party cause we are so far away)
Quintin turns 13 (yikes another teen in the house)
Ian turns 35 and I turn 29 (hahahah again)
we travel to AZ to meet miss kaylynn for thanksgiving and had a great time!!
December:
a very money tight month
Ian and I had our 6th anniversary!
orhestra concerts for Z and Q
B had a christmas program (love to hear her sing)
Santa came!!! everyone seemed very happy with what santa brought!!

I know I missed tons of stuff but that is what I can remember (lol)
Zach is loving HS and his attitude from last year totally turned around, he is teaching himself to play the guitar.
Quintin loves his sports which is good cause when messes up I can take it away.
Aydan is learning SSOOO much, he loves to spell everything out and pick out words he knows
Brooklyn is also learning so much in school and from aydan, she is in dance and loves to sing the songs she learns in school
Kyndal is growning way to fast!! She is crawling everywhere and standing more and more and will be walking soon, she FINALLY is getting a tooth (which has her in a bad mood--ugh)

Ian is just working his butt off, and I am manning the fort (well except the laundry hahahah) I have taught myself how to crochet and knit better....I have been making tons of little hats and scarves for friends and family--maybe this can be a money maker--haha who knows!!

well I think that is about all I can think of to say....although 2011 seemed horrible, I guess it was also pretty good!!
My hope is 2012 is so much better!!! (more on that tomorrow)
xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your honesty. You are real people, my kind of people, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not remember that much from my year, now I am trying to think of my 2011 year haha. Keep up the knitting!! I need a cacoon!

    ReplyDelete