Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's for dinner??

Yep a big bowl of puppy chow!! Now I did not let the kids have much and I really want to eat the whole thing but I wont!!!
Not sure why I am in such a funk the past few days but I am nontheless.  Money sucks (as usual) trying to make sure Christmas will be a good one for the kids. We had to cancel our Texas trip (which made us sad) but again money sucks (see a pattern yet--yep money sucks)
Then today poor Domma and Gpa had to put Hiedo Ho down...she was 16 years old--quite a haul for a little pup--but sad :(
Kyndal has be very very fussy--and no sign of teeth at all--ggrrr
And lately I have been feeling very very lonely (even though I am NEVER alone--with 5 kids IMPOSSIBLE) but I have tons of friends on FB that cheer me up but only like 1 or 2 that actually hang out nowadays--I get people are busy BUT it seems everyone is sssooo busy they forget who their friends are or maybe they just don't want to hang out (ok maybe I am being overly emotional)

Now I know I know I have to be thankful for everything I have....because we really do have it way better than others..and I know everything will be fine in the end, but got to have a little freak out in there every now and then--lol
ok I will stop whining now
Love you all my faithful readers xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ahem someone would have liked a baggie of goodies after your shoot haha!!! I am here all the time...to talk..hang out..scream with or even pull out some hair! I am never busy :) I know the feeling though, sometimes we just get in a funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Toni. I want you to know that. We talk daily on Facebook but don't hang out like we use to and I am sorry. There is a reason but I can't talk about it on here. I think a playdate to kidsplex is in order so the kids can play and we can chat. Maybe next week? Cora will be on Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found that it isn't money that sucks, it's the LACK of it that sucks!! Understand the word "funk".

    ReplyDelete