Hyrup

Hyrup

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mom's Taxi

Tis the season--Sport season that is, and mom's taxi is a running!!
last night: starting at 5:30--drop Q off at baseball, home to eat, drop Z off at church, home for baths and jammies, then pick Q up, then Z--yes this is a typical night for at least 3 nights of hte week--and that doesnt include the games or track meets yet!!
Now here is the taxi: most think I need a van--really??? do I look like a van person???...we fit in the durango but not confortably--I think even a minivan would be too small!!! A huge van--really, it kinda makes my skin crawl but you never know!! I really want a suburban or something like that--BUT we have no car payment on the Dodge so I think we are stuck with it for awhile!!


 Most people recognize my car by the little people on the back window--which needs to be updated!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's the little stick people that I look for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No car payment is nice! I wish I didn't have one. and the sticky people are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stick people and I have to say I love,love,love my mini van! The gas mileage sucks butt! But, it fits all of us and the groceries!

    ReplyDelete