Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Egg-celent
We did some egg crafts today at Michaels, then we had to ge tour own to do at home. Aydan was so excited that he made grandma and aunt melinda one too!!!
Thoes are adorable! And they look like so much fun to make too! I am jealous that you got to have so much fun decorating those eggs! I especially like the ones with feathers on them! So CUTE! Tell the kids they did a great job! --Cuzin Sharon aka newageseer on facebook
Thoes are adorable! And they look like so much fun to make too! I am jealous that you got to have so much fun decorating those eggs! I especially like the ones with feathers on them! So CUTE! Tell the kids they did a great job! --Cuzin Sharon aka newageseer on facebook
ReplyDeleteMy best Easter decoration ever!!
ReplyDeleteThese eggs are such a cute idea. I can't wait until Aubry is old enough to do crafts with me!
ReplyDelete