Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcake-FAIL!!

So this time a year I LOVE LOVE peeps (who doesn't right??)....and lately I am obsessed with making awesome cupcakes (all these blogs I have makes me think--I can do that) and in hopes to open a cute cupcake bakery--Sure I can in all my spare time (ok ok too many cake boss and cupcake wars shows!!)  So what would be better than a peep flavored cupcake??
SO I mixed the batter and made it purple

lined up my peeps

cut them up and mixed them in


FAIL!!!  ok ok i know marshmellows are gonna melt away in the over BUT i have to try it!!!

So next I found a marshmellow buttercreme frosting recipe--maybe I will try that on Chocolate cupcakes tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dang! The one in the upper right looks good. Should have seen the ones I made with mini marshmellows. Oops.

    ReplyDelete