Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aydanisms

It has been awhile since I posted these--so I am trying to remember them--lol I really need to post them as they happen!!!

While in the car-he is sitting behind Brooklyn
A-(whispering so I can't hear) Brooklyn you are a buttmonkey
B-yells-I am not a buttmonkey I am a princess
Busted (although I was laughing my butt off)

I flicked B in the mouth cause she spit at me
A-what did you do?
M-I flicked her
A-I am telling God on you
(that is his new thing--telling god on us--lol)

He was sitting on the couch this morning goofing off and goes "I have so much joy in me"

I was pouring him some fruit punch juice
A-MOM
M-What
A-that isnt anitfreeze is it?
M-Um no it is not, it is juice
A-ok cause we DO NOT drink antifreeze
(i am pretty sure he will never forget that experience!!)

1 comment: