Hyrup

Hyrup

Friday, December 31, 2010

for 2011

ok here we go!!! I hope that 2011 is Great for us (and you too)!!
Here are some of my goals I hope to accomplish this year:
1-have a healthy baby
2-be in shape to run a 5k in May
3-read my bible EVERY day
4-stregthen my faith in God
5-be a better friend to my friends
6-be a better parent to my kids
7-be a better wife to my husband
8-save money for a real family vacation
9-be ready and do the Warrior Dash in August
10-stick to my budget, and couponing(save $$$)
11-try not to complain too much, and be thankful for everything i do have

Ok I think that is all I can think of right now--there is more I am sure!!!
I hope you all have a Great Year in 2011--it can only get better!!!!
xoxoxoxox

1 comment: