This year I have learned I have some AMAZING friends!!!! They have been there with me thru bad and good!! Some have left but that is ok and probably the way it is meant to be!!
But this year I am gonna give Deana the Friend of the Year Award (you dont really get anything but it is an honor--hahah) Every time I am down, something shows up at my door--flowers, candy, card!! Like today someone rings the doorbell--a bouquet of flowers in the hands of the flower man--I just smiled--it truley made my day!!
Now dont get me wrong the rest of you are just as awesome!! whether you are far way or close by, the fact that you are all here for me means ssssoooo much!!! Cause I know I vent ALOT--LOL and someone is always there to listen to me!!
I hope that I am a good friend to you all--I really do TRY!!!! Sometime I may fail at it, or am very bad at it.....but not intentially of course!!!
I hope to be the best friend you all have ever had in 2011, and I can't wait to be there to help you with anything any of you need!!!!
Wait! I don't get anything??? Lol just want you to know how much I love you and your family!!
ReplyDeletewell I am sure you will get something--just not sure what yet--heehee
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to have a best friend that lives close to you that is so awesome!! You are a lucky girl!
ReplyDelete