Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Monday, December 27, 2010
32 weeks
and 8 to go (maybe less if I am lucky--heehee)
So the dr apt went all good, I told him I feel huge--and he goes wow you are huge--I am measuring 3-4 weeks ahead, so in two weeks I get another sono to see how big this princess is!!!!
You may feel huge but you look great! No wonder you have so many kids, you bring a whole new meaning to the term "glowing". You are such a pretty pregnant lady!
You may feel huge but you look great! No wonder you have so many kids, you bring a whole new meaning to the term "glowing". You are such a pretty pregnant lady!
ReplyDeleteYou can have baby on Feb 5th...that's my birthday! HAHA! Hang in there Toni....she will be here soon!
ReplyDeleteearly would be GREAT!!! I will shoot for the 5th--LOL
ReplyDeleteawww deana thank you...you always know just what to say to make me smile (even though i am huge--hahhaha)
ReplyDelete