Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Poor sick baby
We spent the afternoon in the ER for strained breathing....poor baby :( but its not rsv or pnemonia just a horrid virus. They let us go home cause I am an "experienced" mom lol
Aww! I know this is a while ago but I am trying to catch up! LOL but my son at age 1 and then a 2 months later was in for having problems breathing. The first time it was RSV, the 2nd time, it wasn't but they saw fluid in his lungs. said he was too young to diagnose with asthma. At age 4, we called 911 because he turned blue. Everytime he gets a cold, we have to pull out our nebulizer. I hate when babies are sick! :(
I'm so sorry she's sick :(
ReplyDeleteGet Better, Peanut!
ReplyDeleteAww! I know this is a while ago but I am trying to catch up! LOL but my son at age 1 and then a 2 months later was in for having problems breathing. The first time it was RSV, the 2nd time, it wasn't but they saw fluid in his lungs. said he was too young to diagnose with asthma. At age 4, we called 911 because he turned blue. Everytime he gets a cold, we have to pull out our nebulizer. I hate when babies are sick! :(
ReplyDelete