Hyrup

Hyrup

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Long time friends

So on our cruise we went with some of my good friends...

Meet Monte--Monte and I have known each other since kindergarten (yeah 31 years yikes) and we were fortunate enough to go all the way thru high school together--now we lost touch for many years but thanks to our social media we reconnected and he is one of my bestest friends!!


Now meet his better half Michelle-I met her "officially" like 5 or so years ago (or maybe more I forget) She is so fun to hang out with and she does a good job trying to keep Monte in line haha


Meet Jason--he is our friendly drug dealer--I mean pharmacist haha Now I think he went to middle school and high school with us.  He cracks me up on a daily basis, so glad we reconnected on FB too!!





 









 Now meet Lindsay--she is Jasons girlfriend (we tried to get them married many times hahahah) She is very sweet and fits right in with the rest of us crazies and she keeps Jason in line LOL I think she is a keeper for him!!


 
 
We had such a great time!! I can't wait to do it again with these great friends!!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment