Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Water World

We went to Water World yesterday adn had sssooo much fun!! These kids are FISH adn LOVE the water!! It was so hot but perfect for staying in the water all day!! We even lasted the whole 8 hours and no one got burned (I was applying sunscreen every hour!!!) The bad part was finding shade and having to haul my stuff around everywhere we went--I think next time it would be worth spending the extra money and reserving a personal cabana!!!

nerds!!!

going down the kiddy slide--they loved it

getting brave and getting in herself

slide down on his tummy

little girl in big water

the kid lazy river

slide with dad


A and B going down on the big slide

wave pool

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow baby K was brave! looks like you guys had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Ian was not willing to surrender the big blue swim trunks.

    ReplyDelete