Hyrup

Hyrup

Monday, June 11, 2012

lets go on a walk

Ok so I have been "trying" to go on a walk after dinner every night (well this is night 2) because around 7:00 kids get crazy--and here is how it goes! (M-me, Q-Quintin, A-Aydan, B-Brooklyn)

M-hurry up and eat so we can go on a walk
A-I am riding Quintin's scooter
Q-No I am
A-humph
B-I wanna ride Aydan's scooter
A-No you can't cause I am
B-Mom can I ride my bike
M-which bike?? Quintin get it down for her
Q-Brooklyn the training wheels are broken on this one, ride this one
B-ok

Meanwhile Kyndal is in the wagon but keeps standing up because the dog had chewed the seat belts.....
SO we start walking, and Quintin goes back and forth across the street with Aydan following him
M-Quintin (in my mom voice) you CAN NOT do that with him following you
(eyeroll)
B-mom wait for me
M-hurry up
B-but this one is slow
M-you have to peddal faster
B-hmph I don't wanna ride this (we are barely to the next house and she pulls this)
B-MOM waits for me (as she is sitting in the middle of the street)
M-no I am going on a walk, not a wait on Brooklyn to peddal
Quintin goes back and she gets off and runs to me with her high heel princess shoes (oh yes)
M-ok now get in the wagon, Kyndal sit down

we finally make it to the end of the block and turn the corner
A-mom look at these water bugs (in the open canal)
M-cool, lets keep walking
B-I wanna see, I can walk now (sure you can)
5 feet away
B-but mom these shoes are slick I can't walk
M-then get up here into the wagon!!!
Q-how far are we gonna go
M-seriously around the block, cause you guys make me nuts
Now Quintin and Aydan are ahead of us
B-mom where are they, hurry up
M-Brooklyn HUSH
B-hmph (you know how that sounds) Oh look I see Aydan
B-mom I want out
Kyndal screams
M-Brooklyn stop touching her!!

So now we round the corner (finally) and come back home, I am sure the neighbors love watching me go out of the house with all of them!!
B-are we home yet
M-almost
A-Mom I beat you
M-(undermy breathe) yeah I am gonna beat you (hahah jkjk)
M-Ok everyone insde (they all cry now) jammies NOW
 Kids are now in their jammies and watching a movie for 30 minutes then off to bed. I think I will be having a bottle of wine (ok ok maybe 2 glasses)

1 comment: