Hyrup

Hyrup

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy Body

Don't let her cuteness fool you--she is becoming very very busy!!
We had to gate both stairs cause she loves to go up now, then runs and hides from me.
Everytime I sit down she dashes for the kitchen to pull whatever she can reach off the counter and then open the bread and take it all out and eat one slice (in a matter of seconds)
If the back door is open she now darts out the back door when I get out of sight in the Living room.

Strong willed--that might be an understatement!! She likes to turn off the xbox while we are watching a show--yesterday I smacked her hand when she did it--then she did it again, another smack, then she did it again--this went on for 5 minutes or so--she seriously wouldnt stop, I finally smacked her little bottom adn moved her to time out, where she screamed dramaticly--10 minutes later she went back and did it again--UGH (Q was this way)

So yeah I think I need to get more wine!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. oh the joys of children! She is a little stinker like Aubry is

    ReplyDelete