Hyrup

Hyrup

Friday, January 13, 2012

What is in you nose???

SSSOOOOO....On Wednesday night I go across town to pick up Quintin from church, Zach stays home with Aydan and Brooklyn.  Well I am half way there and Zach calls frantic, Brooklyn is screaming that something is in her nose and wont stop crying, Me-What did she do? Z-I have no idea she just wont stop and says something is in there....ugh I will be there in a few.  SSOO I get Q and head home. "Brooklyn what is in your nose?" B=Aydans bullet Me-What?? So we go upstairs and yep a 22 casing in her nose-I pull it out with tweezers, thank goodness it had the open end down so I could grab it Otherwise we would be in the er..ugh
Whats funnier is Quintin did the same thing when he was 3 with a bracelet bead but that was an er trip....never a dull moment around here!!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have had her do the "snot Rocket" if the casing was faced the other direction hahah! Glad you didn't have to go to the ER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least it wasn't something that sprouts!

    ReplyDelete