hahah...So I got a part time job this past week...working concessions in the Startek for the employees, a friend runs it and needed help and wanted a leader with experience (hahah and she got me--jkjk) It is not a dream job but it lets me socialize with....adults!!! Now Startek is the AT&T call center so we hear some silly stories but most of all it is better than going to the Walmart for entertainment--Seriously!!!! SO of course that makes it fun for me and the others that work with me--hahah (ok ok I know that is mean but SERIOUSLY, I have seen more people without teeth in the past 3 days than I have all last year!!!) Dont worry I think I might set up mobile blog so I can share my fun with you all--hahahha
So Ian is not so happy with this, I think the main thing he is cranky about is that he has to wake up at 730 with the baby---aaahhh poor Ian...geez, He will get used to it--or he will pretend he is!!
I have a couple awesome friends who are helping me out with the kiddos a couple hours a day, and I could not do this without them cause daycare is OUTRAGEOUS!! (now if I only had 1 to put in ti would be ok...but 3--yeah not so much)
So this is a new adventure for us all to adjust too and the most important thing it a few extra hundred buck a month (THANK YOU JESUS!!!)
Glad to hear you are enjoying what you do!
ReplyDelete