Oh these kids are full of it this week:
Brooklyn:
so we got an xbox for christmas, and you can talk to it-like pause, play, go home, menu and so on...so yesterday we couldnt find the remote and B goes "Xbox where is your remote"
this mornign Aydan say my facebook message from God message and Goes "mom G-O is go"
Me: Yes and G-O-D spells GOD
A: oh nice God is there
Me: is God in your heart
B: NO GOD is not in your heart Jesus is, he is in my heart, yours heart and Aydans heart and in all of ours hearts
(can't argue with that)
Aydanisms:
I pick him up from school today and he is excitedly telling me about his day, then I turn to go home and we pass a cemetary and he goes "MOM that is where all the zombies live, and look someone gave those zombies some flowers" (I was laughing so hard I was crying)
Even the undead like flowers! Huh, I never knew.
ReplyDelete