Hyrup

Hyrup

Saturday, January 7, 2012

No good deed goes unpunished...

ok so I am not sure which bible verse that is but you get the point!!
SO with this new year and all, I am really in the mood to pay it forward and do good deeds (which I love to do but don't always have the $$ to help everyone) SO Tangle had a thing on their facebook page on how the NICU needed people to make sets (hat, mittens and booties) for the preemies (24-30 weeks)...well I started thinking--I can so do that!! Went into Tangle today (which I probably shouldnt have) and saw how tiny the sets were and got my yarn to start making some...I "want" to make 2 sets a month.  I think I can do this!!!

3 comments:

  1. Here's a better one: one good turn deserves another. The yarn looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet....maybe I shall donate some yarn to you to help make some if I find some good sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knit for others as you'd have them knit unto you!?

    ReplyDelete