Hyrup

Hyrup

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Internet :(

Ugh I might go crazy for a few more weeks of no computer--But here is how this week has been!!  We are all moved in to our new house!! I hate hate moving, thank goodness for family and good friends to help us get it done--cause I was helpless and could not do much at all!!!

37 Weeks
ugh another week, dr says looks good-see you next week--ugh
I am huge, nothing fits, my feet, hands and face are swollen, everything hurts!!! 
Brooklynism:  as we were leaving Ian had a coffee cup, B grabs it and come screaming down the Dr office hall going "dad I gots your beer!!!" (at 9 am--hahahahh)


Knitting







2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blog world! I love the latest hats--especially the one with the little "ears". Wish I could make Kyndal get here faster for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beanies are soo cute! Hang in there Toni..your almost there!

    ReplyDelete