Hyrup

Hyrup

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Holy BOOBS, Batman

Ok I am sure this is TMI for most of you....But the milk has come in and OMG I seriously dont think my boobs have ever been this big before.....and they HURT--LOL
I was gonna post a pic but decided I better not--hahah But i might take one incase i ever get a boob job, it is a nice size--hahahahah  Now time to go feed the baby and release some of the presssure (they feel like they might explode--ha)

On a side note, nursing is going good, she is latching good and so on...the one challenge-the two year old who has to sit right there when i do it--LOL

1 comment:

  1. I about had a heart attack when my milk came in! It's amazing how boobs can go up so many cup sizes. And I know what you mean about a boob job...I now know if I ever had to get one, I know my size I want hahahha....

    ReplyDelete