Hyrup

Hyrup

Sunday, February 27, 2011

my shopping experience

So here is how shopping with Ian and 5 kids goes--you might want to sit for this!!
So we start at Pennys b/c Zach needs jeans. I am helping him pick them out and B won't sit in the stroller now b/c A doesn't have too--so they are running amuk.  Ian (who is supposed to help me keep reins on them--HA) He lets them climb on the jean shelves--then WAM B falls off (great--I shake my head and I am sure roll my eyes) So we finally get everyone an outfit, check out and head on out to the mall (which you should never go to on a weekend).  The boys head off to Zumies, I gt stopped half way by a friend and we look at and chat about the baby.  Ian is supposed to be keeping an eye on B (A is in the stroller with the baby being good actually) So I turn around and go where is Brooklyn? Ian: I don't know--GEEZ are you kidding me---so as I am trying not to panic--she was over on the riding toys--UGH....Then the boys come back and wonder why it is taking us so long.  We get to ZUmies to put Q's skateboard together and I take B to claries to get hair ties and a necklace, then back to dad--I go "I am going to go feed the baby, they have to stay here with you" (because I find it difficult to chase a 2 yr with a baby on a boob)  So that gets all done and we head to Calbellas (Ian wants to get a gun--ok) We get in there and the baby is still hungry--so I go to the benches to feed her (leaving all 4 kids with dad)
Then Z, Q and A come out and sit with me. Where is B? With dad.  OK.  I send the boys to play the shooting game with Aydan, and Ian comes out--Where are all the kids? They are at the shooting game, where is B? She is with them. UM NO she isnt.....He takes off into the store to look for her, thank goodness there are so many employees someone found the poor little girl wondering around--I go in and AM DONE, so we go home (with no gun!!!)  Seriously he let her fall off the store shelves, looses her twice--I really have to do it all somedays!!!
Last night I was exhausted and went to bed at 8:30, and go "I am going to bed, can you not loose any of the children while I sleep" I thought it was funny but he did not--HAHHAHAHA
So now I just have to laugh, I really have 6 kids not 5--LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow I just got stressed reading this! I am sorry. Glad everyone is home safe and sound

    ReplyDelete