So I had a measurement sono today, and at 34 weeks baby weighs 6lbs 6oz on her way to be a 9 lb baby I am sure!!!
Now it may seem that I am upset about this--I really am not, cause she looks very healthy and that is all that matters.....But do I really have to push out another big baby, that wont fit into newborn clothes???? THe big thing when B was born is she couldnt wear any of those cutesy outfits--LOL BUT she slept through the night early cause she was so big!!!
So it has its pros and cons!!! But I hope she comes a little early (but not till after moving day)!!!!
Oh and we couldnt get any good pics because she is crammed in there and head was way low (duh)!!!
Good luck pushing that lil sweetie out! Glad it's you and not me!! You already have practice, so you will be just fine!
ReplyDeleteHAHAH Thanks!! and that is what the dr said too!!! LOL
ReplyDelete