Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank God for WIC

WIC-Women Infant and Children.....I am so thankful we actually qualify for this program, it truly saves us!! Today I got-6 1/2 gallons of milk, 2 loaves of bread, 6 boxes of cereal, PB, 4 cans of beans, 4 containers of apple juice, 2 blocks of cheese, 2 dozen eggs, and $12 worth of fruit and veggies--now this will last us a few days!! We have been living on cereal the past few days--it's ok the kids love it--LOL We go thru like 20 gallons of milk a month and wic gives us 15 so OMG it saves us so much and with no $$ for groceries right now--at least we have some basics so we dont starve--hahah (now to ration it so the kids dont eat it all in one day--hahahah)
I knew the next few months were gonna be tight, but didnt think it would be this tight....But I am trying to look at the positive--we are getting into a new house that we all fit in!!!
So I am trying to get creative with the groceries we have remaining--ugh somedays it is hard cause I am missing that 1 ingredient--LOL

And I just LOVE how everything runs out at the same time (tp, paper towels, paper plates, laundry soap, dishsoap, and so on)...so today I did splurge and spent $3 on TP (it is a necessity for me anyways--hahah)
I have actually tried to get FS to get us thru this, cause are biggest bill is groceries but of course Ian makes just a little too much--ugh, maybe after baby is here we might qualify just to get us thru the hard times!!!

Now for me to just keep saying "it will get better, it will get better!!" have to keep reminding myself of that like every minute of every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment