It started out ok, but the poor life of a 13 yr old...is seriously making me nuts!!
So I get a call from the counslor (again) "there are some students concered about Zach again" Ok I will ask him--He denys anything, but goes into how horrible is home life is--the poor kid has chores to do, gets yelled at, and cant do anything--blah blah blah
I seriously had a fricken breakdown because he has no clue what a bad life is. He was disrespectful and unsympathtic for anything (which really makes me nuts) So the madder I got, the more smug he got--I had to leave the house before I punched him--which is actually what he needs to be knocked on his ass!!! He needs to go live in a homeless shelter for a night and think about how bad his poor pathetic life is!! I seriously do not know how much more i can take---counseling--SURE IF I had the money to do so--even though the school counslers KNOW he is high risk--even a copay is too much for us right now!! So yeah I am at my witts end for sure--Now Zach is all happy when he gets his way and everything he wants---sorry kid life isnt that easy!!
Most of his friends are only kids or the last kid--so they can do whatever they want--be on the computer all day, play games all day, no chores, no younger siblings adn so on!! Well not in this house---gggrrrrr
Ugh how much more of this can I take---then Ian gets all pissey cause I make him come home and help me deal with it, because seriously lets stress mom to her max and have a baby NOW.....So he was all pissy but you know what--get over it, cause I am not doing it all by myself!!
UGH ok I am going to go to bed now and try to sleep off this headache!!
No comments:
Post a Comment