Hyrup

Hyrup

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I think my kids are missing out

So as we draw near to my Uncles end to his battle with cancer, I have be doing lots of thinking.
Growing up we are all close to our aunt and uncle and cousins..we spend every Sunday at my grandparents house--every holiday and every kid birthday--we were always together.  As I look into how my kids are growing up--they have none of that because we all live so far apart --yes they have aunts and uncles but see them maybe once a year--they will never have that bond that we had with our aunts and uncles growing up--and it makes me sad :( Even with grandparents--my kids see theirs maybe once or twice or a few times a year--we grew up at my grandparents house every weekend!! ALL of us not just one or two of us--we were always with my grandparents.
It breaks my heart that none of my kids will every have that :(


No comments:

Post a Comment