Hyrup

Hyrup

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cancer SUCKS!!!

There are other ways to describe the evil cancer but SUCKS was the nicest thing I could think of!!
My Uncle has been battling cancer for years now, and it is finally about to win.  This is hard for our whole family to go thru as he is only in his 60s :(
When I first saw a picture of him while he went thru chemo a few years ago, I didn't recognize him cause he had no hair--I have never seen him without a full head and face of hair--I was shocked.  I did get to see him last spring break (picture>) and I am so glad I did.  I got word a few weeks ago that things are not looking good, and cancer has more or less taken over his body.
I pray for comfort, and to be pain free for him in his last few days, weeks or months!! And that is what I ask of you to pray for too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment