Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Happy 2014
Oh I have so many plans....but we all know how my plans end up--so this year ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!! (ok we all know I can't do one day at a time but maybe I will try hahahah)
Goodbye 2013
A few things on my list though:
-start working out again
-do some 5k's
-budget better and stick to it
-take kids somewhere on vacation
-laugh more
-play more
and so on!!
You can bring the kids to my new place for vacation, and walk there (saving on your budget), and we can laugh about it and have fun hehe! That helps with most of your list!
You can bring the kids to my new place for vacation, and walk there (saving on your budget), and we can laugh about it and have fun hehe! That helps with most of your list!
ReplyDelete