Hyrup

Hyrup

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Brooklyn got mail

Gwamma sent B a get well card....to which everyone was excited--here is the car conversation-
(M-mom, B-Brooklyn, A-Aydan, K-Kyndal)

M-oh look Brooklyn you got mail
B-for me
M-yes
A-why did she get mail
B-its a kitty
M-Aydan will you read it for her
A-"This little kitty says "Get well soon and I love you"
from Grandma and Grandpa
B-oh I love it.....when did Grandma get a kitty
A-grandma doesnt like kittys
B-yes she does
M-grandma did not get a kitty
K-gwamma has a kitty
M-No
B-yes she did it is right here she took its picture on her desk
M-that is not her desk
K-My kitty run away, it died
A-Brooklyn that is not grandmas kitty
M-it is a picture on a card
B-Oh--are you sure??
M-yes I am sure!!!

We love mail--send more!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Here's what Quinn said, "If anyone wonders why Toni dangles on the edge of reality, this explains it!"
    Hysterical! And, no, I did not get a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Gwamma needs to get a kitty!!

    ReplyDelete