ugh sad to say I am a very jealous person! For many many months now my main struggle is money--always money! And I am jealous of those who have it, those who go on vacations with their kids every few months, those who do not struggle putting groceries ine the fridge, those with new houses and cars, those who put their kid in every sport and they have the best gear.
Now I know I am not supposed to be jealous but I am just the same!! I want to give to those who need help, I want my kids to have everything they need and want, I never want to tell them--No you cant participate because we have no money--that breaks my heart :(
I want to make vacation memories with them--but we can't so I watch all those who do and get more jealous!!
I am jealous of those who have husbands who have 9-5 jobs and have them home every weekend and they don't struggle....Mine works 100 hrs a week and we cant rub 2 pennies together.
I pray and pray for financial stability but sometimes I think God ignores me--WHY?? What is my lesson here?? I am thankful we can pay the rent and some bills and have some food--but it is never quit enough--is it supposed to be that way???
OK done whining now--carry on!!!
Step back and take a look at the bigger picture. It helps me.
ReplyDelete