Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nasty Yeast

Normally I like yeast--you know to bake bread

...not when it is infection form on my 5 yr old :(
Poor girl has been on the couch naked for 2 days now (airing out) as I try to remedy this nasty thing--I tried oils at first and the lavender did good the first time--then everything I used burned to her and she screamed :( (heartbreaking I know) I bribed her with ice cream to take ibuprophen...finally I went and got some anti fungal cream--it is looking better and better --thank goodness and she can hopefully go to school tomorrow!!
I have never experienced this fungus before so I was kinda at a loss on what to do for her--thank goodness for friends on fb (I know 5 kids I should know everything right hahah--there are a few things I don't haha)!!!


1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it's yeast? You don't want to treat the wrong thing.

    ReplyDelete