Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekend Away

We had so much fun up on the mountain this weekend!! We went to Vega Lake--it was sssooo pretty!!! The best thing-no tv, no computer and no cell phone service and we all lived--lol We stayed in a cabin, it was so cute adn Aydan said "I love our new wooden house".  We fished (caught 6 total), walked all around, saw tons of deer, and gorgeous colors and the huge full moon.  I am sssooo ready to go back--gonna get my camper all cleaned up and ready to go--they had so awesome clean campsites!!!!


THEN on the way home my car overheated, the day before Ian leaves town.....so now it is getting a new water pump and thermostat (I just love unexpected expenses) a HUGE ginormous thanks to auntie melinda and duffy for letting me use their car (it is easier than all of them trying to run my taxi service--lol) and thanks to Jim for being the middle man while Ian is gone--I might have had a huge meltdown if I had to deal with it all by myself!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It takes a village (that's a village of idiots in our case!)

    ReplyDelete