Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Pumpkin Patch
she loved the animals
We went on a field trip with Brooklyn's preschool!!! It was at Moon farm, they had bunny rabbits, goats, ducks, horses, cows, chickens and peacocks..Then we played on the playgroud, took a hay ride to pick our pumpkins out of the field. They also have tons of small houses that you can play in---a good time was had by all, and no kids were left behind!!!
monkey bars (Mr Shawn helped her all the way across)
I love their pumpkin patch! There were a bunch of snakes slithering around there yesterday. It freaked me out, but their pumpkins are nice! Glad the girls had fun :)
Snakes??? Yikes... I would of wet my pants... :) Toni Do you mind if I use your pic of Kyndal sitting on the pumpkins in our Free & Low Cost activities flyer we produce each season?
I love their pumpkin patch! There were a bunch of snakes slithering around there yesterday. It freaked me out, but their pumpkins are nice! Glad the girls had fun :)
ReplyDeleteSnakes??? Yikes... I would of wet my pants... :)
ReplyDeleteToni Do you mind if I use your pic of Kyndal sitting on the pumpkins in our Free & Low Cost activities flyer we produce each season?
Corina
I need to take Aubry there!
ReplyDelete