Hyrup

Hyrup

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy, nah not at all

WOW what a week...first day of school for everyone (they all LOVE school)--which has my taxi running like crazy.  I worked 2 days this week adn will work 3 days next week (which makes it crazier, but I kinda need the extra money). The cat had 3 babies. Football has us running everynight and on Saturdays.  I went and got my tattoo on my foot finished (he thought I was never gonna come back--I had to "explain" my schedule. Tomorrow I have cakes to make for Duffy and Aydans birthdays. Saturday have to be at the field T 8:30 (game at 10 grr), the Aydan's party at 2. Maybe I can rest on Sunday......probably not there is this house that really really needs to be cleaned (I think dad forgot how)
BUT today I got to spend the morning with just B and K,  I must admit it is kinda nice.  Ian spent Mon, Tues and Weds with just K in the am (while I worked) I bet that quiet time is nice!!!

I will post more later with pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment