Aydanism:
While I am talking to text in the car...
A-Mom what are you doing? talking to your phone?
Me yes I am
A-you are the weirdest mom ever
Brooklynism: (on a different day--I am talking to text--I am trying to stop texting and driving)
B-Mom nobody is talking to you
LOL
Quintinism:
Q-mom we are out of milk
Me-I know
Q-and that buttermilk is bad
Me-(laughing) did you drink that?? it is not for drinking it is for baking-DUH
Zachism:
Mom so we had this sermon at church...and so you had me at 15 right?
Me: hahah NO, what makes you think that??
Z-well you are almost 30 right, you are 29 (I tell everyone that) Me- yes I am 29 but I had you at 20...
Z-but WHAT? your not 35 are you?
Me: no I am 29!!
Z-well the sermon was about abortion and I was just wondering if you ever thought that
Me-Nope sure didn't
Z-oh good....(as he is leaving) why do women always lie about their age--hahahah
So the other day I open the garage, there are 2 extra bike in there..
Me-Zach whose bikes are these
Z-OH so these 2 kids came by and asked if I wanted a couple free bikes
Me-UM son um no one gives away bikes, I am guessing they are stolen and those kids had to get rid of them
Z-OH I didn't think of that
Oh this was one on me
Today at Hobby Lobby with Domma
Me-Do you know where I get those toothpicks with umbrellas at? I have an idea for B's party
D-mmm I am not sure
Me-I look RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME--OH like these right here hahah
(ok maybe you had to be there but it was pretty funny!!!)
Shakes my Head!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment