Hyrup

Hyrup

Sunday, July 15, 2012

CALGON....take me away

ok maybe I just aged myself with that title hahah....but woah has it been a day!
First K was up alot of the night, screaming, then at 3am she wanted to eat and was up till 4, then screaming again at 6-so I layed down with her in B's bed (bad idea, killed my back and already throbbing shoulder) so she was up at 7-to eat (go figure)
Then dad left today--here goes another 2 weeks (lots of luck and prayers)
So K was fussy all morning and I was exhausted and the others just want to knik pick at each other all day long. Finally got K down for a nap at 11, and I layed down but not for long cause we had a Bday party at 130 (and I still had to go get the present)
So took A and B to the party, left K sleeping with Q and Z. that was fun and they swam all the energy out!
So get home, and K is still whiny (ugh) after dinner they are all out of sorts. k whining (still) she wants up, no she wants down and so on. A and B are fighting and fighting, B refuses to eat dinner again--so she will go to bed hungry (and she keeps trying to sneak snacks that she WANTS to eat--um no), Q is arguing with Z as always--seriously I am TIRED, and my tummy hurts (not sure what that is about either)
So by 8pm 3 out of 5 kids are in bed and asleep, the other two are close behind and as much as I would like to stay up and enjoy the quiet, I am too exhausted to!!!
So here is to tomorrow being a better day and I get some sleep!!!!

On a GREAT note we got some rain--I love the rain!!!

Night night!!!

1 comment: