Because all I hear is mom, mom, mom, mama, mama, MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM--this is from Aydan ALL day long and he doesnt stop till I answer him, NOW Brooklyn is catching on to it..ugh
After he gets my attention it goes something like this..."so last weekend when I was 2" M-you were not 2 last weekend, A-Yes mom the other day when I was 3.....Gonna have to work on how time works with this child. And his stories OUT OF THIS WORLD literally--Mom last weekend when I was 2, I got ate by a shark and so on....
HAHAH this is hillarious--So my littlest sister is preggers, well she has a friend who "followed" all the new rules when she was preggers (which we never had when I had my first 3-so I think they are hogwash!!) So she calls me everytime this friends tells her one of these rules--like eating hotdogs, lunchmeat, she even told her she couldnt go to any bondfires (seriously) and so on.... So tonight she text me and goes if I wear a mask and have a fan can I paint the babies room?? I text back "yes"..then I go "be sure to wrap your tummy in saran wrap so she can't breathe the fumes" (as I am Laughing my butt off) So she text back "really OK"...now I thought ok maybe I should let her do it and have her send me a pic, but I didnt I told her I was kidding--as she was on her way to do it--oh boy that was hillarious!! Love that girl!!!
NOW what to change my name too...something none of them can pronounce!!!
I would love to see the saran wrap!!
ReplyDeleteOnly Lierin would believe that, soo funny!!!
ReplyDeleteShe will probably call u everyday after the baby is here , and ask you everything :)
OH my gosh that's funny! Yes I would love to see the saran wrap!
ReplyDelete