Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Thursday, June 9, 2011
4 months
I can not believe little Luv Bug is 4 months old....this is really going fast!! I am gonna try to get some good pictures this weekend of all the kids..photo shoot at Dommas!!! (hhhmmmm Savannah should come over for that *hinthint)
I LOVE looking at all the pics of the kids!! For me it's the next best thing to being there :) Kyndal has almost the same little birthmark on her forhead as you did as a baby. Did you know that?? Such pretty babies you always have, Miss getting to know them like I had the boys when they was babies:( Love you, Aunt T.
Ahh you know I am a blog stalker haha! You know I would take some for you if you want silly. You just have to ask! *Hint Hint*
ReplyDeleteWow! 4 months! So hard to believe!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE looking at all the pics of the kids!! For me it's the next best thing to being there :) Kyndal has almost the same little birthmark on her forhead as you did as a baby. Did you know that?? Such pretty babies you always have, Miss getting to know them like I had the boys when they was babies:( Love you, Aunt T.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a bug!
ReplyDelete