Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Oh rapture day....
what did you do??? Well I finished knitting a hat and started another, made some lemon cupcakes (got the frosting right but not the cake--gonna need some help with that!!!) Brooklyn played in a box, Zach layed on the couch with the new kitty, Quintin at chips and made a mess on the floor, Kyndal napped off and on in her swing and Aydan is spending the day with Auntie M and Uncle Duffy....wow we are a boring bunch for the end of the world day--hahahaha Don't worry we will have more fun tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang! Can you fit another craft project in there? Sheesh, making me look bad.
ReplyDeleteI like the way your topped the cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteThat's the perfect rapture hat!!
ReplyDelete