Hyrup

Hyrup

Friday, May 27, 2011

Clippin those coupons

So with all these kids that they say I have too feed, I started couponing hard core (not totally extreme cause I don't like to buy things I dont need) But today I only got to go to Safeway before Ian went to work BUT I saved 47% or $75 or so dollars--which I put in my gas tank but with groceries I got my 10 cent off per gallon gas.

I get 2-3 sunday papers to get their coupons

I got all these items for under a dollar each

this is my coupon binder (i ordered it, I used to have just a 3 ring binder)this one has straps so I can just carry it

I got all these FREE!!! I love free!!!


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Saving $$ is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually sitting up tonight preparing for my next big shopping trip this weekend!! So stoked! I saved 79% last week at City Market and 81% at Safeway!!! Love saving that money!!

    ReplyDelete