Hyrup

Hyrup

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1

(can't find a good recent pic--so this one will have to do--ugh-ignore all the chins)

15 interesting facts about me:
1-I do have 5 children=3 boys & 2 girls
2-I organize all my clothes in my closet by color
3-I love buying shoes, purses and VS panties
4-I take a happy pill everyday (so no one dies)
5-I love watching my kids play sports (I am "that" mom that screams and yells)
6-I hate folding clothes and I leave them on the loveseat until I absolutly have to fold them
7-I love to bake
8-I am a fixer and feel the need to "help" people (which sometimes bites me in the ass)
9-sometimes I hate being a stay at home mom (but love it at the same time)
10-thinking of 15 facts about myself is kinda hard
11-I have sat and stared at baby #5 alot, since she is in fact the last one
12-I would love to have a mommy makeover (lipo, boobs, tummy tuck)
13-my kids drive me insane most day but I love being a mom
14-I hate paying ful price for anything (and recently started couponing)
15-I may complain alot about my life--but It is really a great one, I am truly blessed!!!!

(ok that was kinda hard--lol)

2 comments:

  1. I am doing this too and I had a hard time with this one as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took almost 2 hours to come up with 10!

    ReplyDelete