Well it seems that we only talk about what we are Thankful for around Thanksgiving...This year I am gonna try to remember to do it more!!
But anywho..I am a very blessed women, I know I complain about everything but the truth of the matter is...I am blessed in more ways than you can imagine!!
My husband--who does drive me crazy at times, I do love him dearly...He came into our lives and has made it so much better. He works crazy stupid hours so that I can stay home with the kids, and he provides so much for us!! He is the greatest dad I have ever seem!!!
My kids-who ALSO drive me nuts, but they are a great group of kids!! All with different personalities that make me laugh each and every day. My goal is to raise them to have respect for others, be a caring person, and to be able to make it in the real world.. Now they may hate me sometimes but that just means I am on the right path!
I am thankful we are all healthy and hope we continue to be so!!
My baby--although she has no definite name yet, I am thankful for #5...she was a surprise that took me awhile to get used too but I think we will be ok!! She is growing and kickin away..I hope the rest of this pregnancy is uneventful!!!
My family-although they are far away during these holidays, I am glad they are there!! We had a wonderful wedding this year for Lierin and Matt, and Miss Alyssa came to us in January!! I wish them all the best thru these holiday seasons, and cant wait to see what nexzt year brings!!
My friends-maybe the most important because the keep me sane!! I have some wonderful friends, you know the kind that no matter how much my mouth runs they are still there for me--LOL (it does that alot) I have also lost a few friends this year and that is ok too because with this I grow and learn!! And it makes me appreciate the ones who stand by me no matter what more of a blessing to me (you know who you are!!)
Now thru these holidays we are gonna face a huge financial issue but I know with everyone in my life we will get thru it, even when I get to thinking we will not, I have to remember I AM VERY BLESSED and should remember EVERYTHING I have to be Thankful for!!!
Now last but not least I am thankful for Holiday food!!!!! This is the first time in years that I can fully enjoy it all and seconds because I am not on any diet, not watching my weight!! WOOHOO!!! Here is to being pregnant during the holidays!!!
God Bless All of you!! I love you all and have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!
I love reading your blogs! You have a great attitude towards everything going on and I find that inspirational! I hope to remain friends with you for many many years and I look forward to what the future holds! Enjoy the holiday food! It only comes this time of year so soak it up!!!!!
ReplyDelete