Hyrup

Hyrup

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes today is my 34th birthday!! I love love my birthday!! Although this year no big hoohah (like I usually like) but that is ok.. I woke up this morning to Aydan handing me the cutest stuffed kitty he and dad went early and picked out!! AND they got me flowers and chocolate!! He was extatic to give me a present which was the greatest ever!!! Then as I checked my facebook my wall was already overflowing with Happy Birthday messages from all my great friends, and throughout the day my phone would beep with another message!! Quintin wrote me a letter with a picture saying "mom I couldnt get you a present so I hope this picture will do" LOL love it!! Zach actually told he Happy Bday!! 
I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends and a great family!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment