Hyrup

Hyrup

Sunday, January 31, 2016

A day at the zoo

Today was perfect weather for zoo, 62 degrees!!! And the animals were all out and active, more than I'd ever seen!!!
The polar bears played in the water, the little seals were playing tag ( my favorite), mr elephant was spraying himself with water and went for a swim!!! And at the end we got to see the baby lion cubs!!!
Things heard at the zoo with my crew:
Kai: (with the map) we go this way

Melissa: yep he's a boy
Aydan: how do you know
Me: his nuts
Aydan: what??? (Pause) OH

Me: that tiger looks dead (I thought I was quiet enough)
Melissa: Kai look at the tiger
Kai: (very matter of factly) mom it's dead

2 monkeys were trying to do the dirty
Aydan: awe look at them........ Um oh 











No comments:

Post a Comment